Installing Zoom: Mac
If your computer/laptop is a Mac, please follow the instructions below to get Zoom installed.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you’re following the correct instructions for your computer/laptop. If you need help identifying what operating system your computer/laptop uses – click here to read our Identifying Operating Systems article! Or search this link in your browser: go.ncsu.edu/determine-your-operating-system
Installing Zoom on Mac
- Go to the Zoom Download page. (https://zoom.us/download)
- On the “Zoom Software Download Center” page, download the first option Zoom Client for Meetings.
Click the blue Download button. See below.
- Once the download is complete, open the Finder by double clicking the icon. See the example of the Finder icon below.
- Once the Finder opens –
- In the pop-up window, click Continue to run the installer program.
- Follow the prompts to complete the install process.
- Once completed the Zoom Cloud Meetings window will display.
You’ve downloaded Zoom on your Mac!
Ready to join one of our Zoom classes?
If you still need assistance with downloading Zoom on your Mac please contact your local extension office.
Onslow County residents can give us a call at 910-455-5873, MON-FRI, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. or email Emoni Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us PRIOR to your Zoom class/workshop.